mCollagen Grass Fed Collagen Peptides are a rich source of the amino acid glycine, which supports metabolic functions and detoxification. Collagen is the most abundant protein in our bodies and found in our muscles, bones, skin, and tendons. As we age we produce less and less collagen, with mCollagen we can get the amount of these peptides we all require
Crucial FOUR Difference:
Crucial Four uses only grass-fed collagen peptides. Our collagen has been tested to be clean and clear of GMO’s and has been peer reviewed and researched for joint health.
Studies suggest that Collagen peptides can help support leaky gut syndrome.
Help nourish your Skin, Hair, joints, and Teeth.
Support Metabolism and detoxification.
A great morning or post workout shake. mCollagen is a great allergen free protein source. No Gluten, No preservatives, No fillers, No sugar.
Our collagen protein is 100% pure, pasture-raised, grass-fed collagen powder. collagen will thicken in cold liquids. The amino acids contained in collagen are therapeutic and are identical to the protein found in skin, nails, hair, bones, cartilage, and joints. Gluten-Free, rBGH Free, Non-GMO.
mCollagen is sourced from pasture-raised bovine hides from India to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of this metabolic supporting nutritional powerhouse. What a cow eats profoundly affects the animal’s health and the nutritional quality of its hide. Our cattle graze solely on lush grasslands in India and are not given hormones, steroids, or antibiotics.
If you think about human diets, you can understand how the quality of a cow’s diet impacts the quality of your diet and ultimately your health. The quality of a cow’s diet depends on the nature of the soil, water, pasture, and forages. Crucial FOUR uniquely understands and cares for the entire ecosystem that supports human health. Living on pastures and eating grass not only make the animals healthier, but a growing body of research shows that they produce much healthier food. Grass-fed products are better for you, better for farm animals, and better for the environment.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful, healing superfood.
Benefits of mCollagen
- Fast Tissue Repair – Collagen provides the particular proteins that ensure cohesion, elasticity, and regeneration of skin, cartilage, and bone.
- Greater Flexibility and Mobility – Collagen makes the main building blocks of connective tissue more bioavailable and better absorbed into joints for greater flexibility and mobility.
- Strong Bone and Joint support – Collagen supports strong, heavier, denser bones and contains two building blocks of cartilage that are essential for refueling after exercise and sports.
- Revitalized Skin – Collagen promotes skin hydration, reduces the number of fine lines, prevents deeper wrinkles, and maintains the suppleness of your skin from the inside-out.
- Build Muscle – Collagen supports muscle building by facilitating the synthesis of creatine in the body.
- Reduce Aging – Collagen replaces the necessary proteins that diminish and breakdown from aging.
- Deeper Sleep – Collagen taken at bedtime deepens sleep, provides arginine to stimulate growth hormone release and provides nutrients necessary to perform tissue repair while sleeping.
- Brain Function – Collagen provides glycine, a neurotransmitter involved in motor and sensory pathways as well as ATP synthesis.
Matt's Thoughts: High quality, grassfed collagen is an excellent way to balance out the amino acids found in muscle meats. It is a great addition to pancakes or coffee. Homemade bone broth is always superior, but this is second best.