The latest in active 5G protection, the T1 contains the newest generation dual-band, multiple waveform scalar output for EMF protection at the cell level.
The durable and robust zinc alloy case has a thick layer of chrome with a polished mirror finish, which looks amazing and also provides you with years of use and protection.
With a perfect balance of having a strong signal output, and being ultra compact yet durable enough to handle life's adventures, the T1 feels like holding a silver bar in the palm of your hand.
The T1 comes with a USB-C charging cord and requires three hours to obtain a full charge.
The T1 is recommended for use outside your protected zone at home.
- Designed for portable travel protection
- Zinc alloy case with polished chrome finish
- Airplane safe
- 3G, 4G, 4g+ and 5G protection
- Coverage 10m in every direction (32.8 feet)
- Size 85mm x 35mm x 11mm
- Weight 94g (3.3 ounces)
- Up to 2 days continuous use on a full charge
- 400 mAH battery
- Dual-band scalar
- May reduce fatigue from EMF
- Helps maintain a level of alertness
- Enables restful sleep while traveling
- Comes with USB charging cable
Matt's Thoughts: This is different from all of the woo-woo New-Agey stickers and "quantum sacred geometry" gimmicks you find being pawned off as EMF protection devices. This is a battery-powered device that provides physical effects. I don't leave the house without it.
Watch my video review of the Blushield products: